With the Quantum Summit 2024, we aim to accompany the industrialization of quantum computing and bring together the quantum ecosystem in Germany and Europe. The summit programme comprises two focus areas: Developing a holistic ecosystem and Deployment & Exploitation.
For the Deployment & Exploitation stream, we are looking for proof-of-concept solutions and first-hand accounts of the integration, implementation, and application of quantum computing in industrial and business environments.
A strong focus of the #quantumsummit24 is on solution-oriented practical approaches at a higher level of technological maturity (e. g. TRL 5 or higher). For this reason, we only consider contributions from
- Technology providers who present together with a customer or a partner or
- Business end-users.
Please bear in mind that proposals without user contributions will not be considered.
Proposals may cover application areas (e. g. Quantum Machine Learning, Simulation & Chemistry, Optimization) and focus on one of the following topics (but are not limited to these):
- Proofs-of-concept of practical use cases on quantum, quantum-inspired or hybrid computing systems
- Setting up and implementing quantum computing strategies in businesses
- Benchmarking: application-relevant metrics and evaluation of solutions
- Integration and deployment of quantum computing in industrial environments
- Experience with bridging technologies
Our council of experts will review and evaluate all submissions with a sharp view on quality. Bitkom will make the final decision on any submission based on the expert council’s recommendations.
Submissions Deadline: Friday, 1 March 2024 at midnight (12:00 AM Berlin time, Standard Time Zone: GMT/UTC + 01:00 hour).
Abstracts should be submitted and presented in English.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- An interesting undertaking, project or use-case related to the industrial application of data and/or AI technologies
- The ability to present the key findings in 15 min (plus 5 min for Q&A)
- Adherence to the abstract submission guidelines
- An abstract not longer than 2,000 characters
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Presentation as an expert among experts
- Networking with like-minded professionals from other companies and organizations
- Meeting an international audience
WHAT ARE THE TARGET GROUPS?
- Industry experts and professionals in the field
- Executive leaders and managers involved with or interested in data and AI technologies
- Policy-makers, with a focus on Europe in general and Germany in particular
- Scientists seeking a fruitful dialogue with the industry
- Startups and new businesses working with data and AI technologies