Bitkom’s AI & Data Summit on 25 and 26 September 2024 will be a major European event to dive into the latest trends in data and AI. Explore best practices and connect with professionals, decision-makers, and innovation leaders from industry, politics, and academia. The attendees can look forward to a broad and carefully curated programme that combines inspiring presentations, dynamic panel discussions, and interactive formats by leading experts. For our programme, we are looking for demonstrated examples of AI and data use-cases as well as first-hand accounts and learnings from practical implementation in industry.
A strong focus of the event is on solution-oriented practical approaches and applications with a record of successful implementation. For this reason, we only consider contributions from
- providers who present together with a customer or
- industrial users.
Proposals may cover, but are not limited to, following topics:
Expected to take place on day 1 (25.09):
- Security & Defence
- Business Processes
- Legal Tech
- Health, Pharma & Life Sciences
- Finance & Insurance
- HR & Education
Expected to take place on day 2 (26.09):
- Manufacturing, Industry & Logistics
- Energy & Critical Infrastructures
- Creative & Entertainment Industries
- Public Sector & Administration
If one company submits several contributions, we will maximally only choose one (that applies also if it is presented together with different customers). Please also note that AI & Data Summit is not a platform for marketing presentations.
Our council of experts will review and evaluate all submissions with a sharp view on quality. Bitkom will make the final decision on any submission based on the expert council’s recommendations.
The deadline for submissions is 1 March 2024. Abstracts should be submitted and presented in English.
Please note: there will be a second call for speakers open for additional topics from 15.04. – 17.05.2024
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- An interesting undertaking, project or use-case related to the industrial application of data and/or AI technologies
- The ability to present the key findings in 15 min (plus 5 min for Q&A)
- Adherence to the abstract submission guidelines
- An abstract not longer than 2,000 characters
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Presentation as an expert among experts
- Networking with like-minded professionals from other companies and organizations
- Meeting an international audience
WHAT ARE THE TARGET GROUPS?
- Industry experts and professionals in the field
- Executive leaders and managers involved with or interested in data and AI technologies
- Policy-makers, with a focus on Europe in general and Germany in particular
- Scientists seeking a fruitful dialogue with the industry
- Startups and new businesses working with data and AI technologies